No. of Kids We can make feel special
Ensuring all donated hair stays right here in Australia.
Each wig is carefully matched to the child’s natural colour and style to make them feel more confident
How it works
Commit to cutting or shaving your hair,
set the date and make a positive change to do something amazing.
Your hair will be made into a wig for a child that has cancer.
Share your own fundraising page with your friends,
family and work colleagues, keep them updated with your journey.
All money raised will help kids and their families financially
- Daniel Dent just donated $36.93
- Jasmine Little just donated $15.83
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- Isabella Wilton just donated $21.10
- Gemma Spinks just donated $21.10
- Helen Shaughnessy just donated $21.10
- Ben Gamel just donated $21.10
- Shannon Cleary just donated $36.93
- Brooke Mcilroy just donated $35
- Kelly MB just donated $20
- Kassandra just donated $21.10
- Julie just donated $35
- Holly Edwards just donated $36.93
- Kathrin Fairfield just donated $10.55
- RutH just donated $10.55
- Ouma & Oupa just donated $52.75
- Bradley Mayne just donated $36.93
- Dale W just donated $22.26
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Lou Hansen just donated $105.50
Jayla chopped her beautiful long hair to make other children that are sick to feel special, to let them know they are really important and loved
When Sapphire became aware that kids who are being treated for cancer lost their hair, she worried that they might feel bad and uncomfortable at school etc. She said she realised that her own hair would grow back easily so she could donate it so that another child would have hair too and have one less thing to worry about
Was inspired to donate her hair and raise money in honour of her nana, who passed away from cancer.