No. of Kids We can make feel special
Ensuring all donated hair stays right here in Australia.
Each wig is carefully matched to the child’s natural colour and style to make them feel more confident
How it works
Commit to cutting or shaving your hair,
set the date and make a positive change to do something amazing.
Your hair will be made into a wig for a child that has cancer.
Share your own fundraising page with your friends,
family and work colleagues, keep them updated with your journey.
All money raised will help kids and their families financially
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Mary & Howard just donated $60.14
- Terese Wellington just donated $50
- Grandpa and Polly just donated $79.13
- Kristy just donated $52.75
- Anne Beruldsen just donated $25
- Jude Dodsworth just donated $35
- S Colquhoun just donated $105.50
- Kitty Payne just donated $55.65
- Michelle Wellington just donated $52.75
- Kate just donated $21.10
- Kerryn Montebello just donated $26.38
- Maureena just donated $52.75
- David Colquhoun just donated $26.38
- K&T CHCH just donated $52.75
- Pam Duperouzel just donated $52.75
- Kathleen Woodward just donated $25
- Cath Beaumont just donated $52.75
- Philippe Petit just donated $36.93
- Wendy Taylor just donated $36.93
Jayla chopped her beautiful long hair to make other children that are sick to feel special, to let them know they are really important and loved
When Sapphire became aware that kids who are being treated for cancer lost their hair, she worried that they might feel bad and uncomfortable at school etc. She said she realised that her own hair would grow back easily so she could donate it so that another child would have hair too and have one less thing to worry about
Was inspired to donate her hair and raise money in honour of her nana, who passed away from cancer.