No. of Kids We can make feel special
Ensuring all donated hair stays right here in Australia.
Each wig is carefully matched to the child’s natural colour and style to make them feel more confident
How it works
Commit to cutting or shaving your hair,
set the date and make a positive change to do something amazing.
Your hair will be made into a wig for a child that has cancer.
Share your own fundraising page with your friends,
family and work colleagues, keep them updated with your journey.
All money raised will help kids and their families financially
- Charlotte just donated $21.10
- Rodney Douglass just donated $20
- Ian just donated $52.75
- Cameron Family just donated $52
- JP just donated $52.75
- Vivienne Pynt just donated $158.25
- Anne Faiman just donated $170
- NewmanRice clan just donated $52.75
- Ollie Pearce just donated $52.75
- Kristi and Nath just donated $52.75
- Trish Skaines just donated $36.93
- Lisa Kearney just donated $51
- Bimal Shrestha just donated $79.13
- Christoph Bleylochtalsperre just donated $10
- Jas,Nat,Isla,Hayden just donated $155
- Nan & Pop just donated $100
- Uncle Leo just donated $30
- Alf & Evie Richards just donated $21
- Ben Wray just donated $50
- Chaffey family just donated $79.13
Jayla chopped her beautiful long hair to make other children that are sick to feel special, to let them know they are really important and loved
When Sapphire became aware that kids who are being treated for cancer lost their hair, she worried that they might feel bad and uncomfortable at school etc. She said she realised that her own hair would grow back easily so she could donate it so that another child would have hair too and have one less thing to worry about
Was inspired to donate her hair and raise money in honour of her nana, who passed away from cancer.